- SQM 90
A two bedroom bungalow with 2 terrace areas, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom with walk in shower on a small quaint complex of 9 bungalows with shared pool just 100 metres from the sea.
The bungalow has a king size double bed in one bedroom and a double bed in the other. The bungalow has recently been completely renovated. There's Wi-Fi, a hair dryer and satellite TV with channels in Spanish, English, German and French. And as well Netflix.
The bungalow has two terraces for sunbathing so you always get the sun!
The bungalow has two bedrooms, the main one has a King Size bed 180 x 200 cm and the other a standard double bed. Optionally we can set the main bedroom up as two single beds, by default if you do not request otherwise you will find a king Size bed.
The other bedroom has a 150 x 200 cm double bed.
The windows of both bedrooms have black out blinds and curtains so you can have an afternoon siesta in the dark!
The bathroom is spacious, with walk in shower and window to the outside.
In the bathroom closet you will find a hair dryer.
KITCHEN - SALON
The kitchen is a fully fitted American style open planned kitchen with fridge-freezer, washing machine, a dishwasher, a ceramic hob, an electric oven, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine, a kettle, a juicer, a blender, ...
There’s a spacious sitting room with a 50" TV with access to channels in German, Spanish and English, two sofas, and a dining table for four people.
TERRACES. CONSERVATORY and EXTERIOR
The bungalow has three terraces, which guarantees that you always have the sun, one open terrace at the front, gets the morning sun, the back-conservatory terrace gets the evening sun, sunsets can be beautiful and a third terrace converted into a conservatory, has sun for almost the entire day.
There are two sunbeds with comfortable covers on the open terrace that faces the pool, an umbrella in case the sun is too strong and an outdoor table with four chairs for dining outside.
The conservatory has an area of wicker sofas and armchairs and a dining table with four chairs.
SWIMMING POOL AND GARDENS
The complex has a quiet communal swimming pool with terrace area and nice tropical gardens.
Simone is our bungalow manager and she's available to help with anything you need. Simone is German but speaks fluent Spanish and English and Alan has lived on the island for 33 years so we will both be happy to point you in all the right directions!! Romina is in charge of cleaning, she speaks English and Spanish, she’s around most days if you need help with anything.
We provide sheets, duvets, blankets, bath towels, hand and beach towels, gel, shampoo, salt, pepper, water, sugar, saccharin, oil, vinegar, toilet paper, paper napkins, paper towels, mops and soap.
There is detergent and fabric softener for the washing machine. We also provide iron, ironing board, pegs and clothesline.
We provide a heater for the occasional winter night although we don’t think you’ll need it!
If you are staying more than nine days in the bungalow, we will provide clean sheets and towels once a week.
We also have a baby cot and high chair available should you need them.
We provide full broadband Wi-Fi and Netflix.
Charco del Palo is a small laid-back village on Lanzarote’s northeastern coast. There are three restaurants in the village a small commercial centre with a supermarket and a pub. The bungalows are just 100 metres from the sea.
Charco del Palo has two natural sea water rock swimming pools one at each end of the village with white sand ideal for sunbathing and swimming with access stairs. These natural pools fill up at high tide so the water is renewed daily. The bungalow is located less than 5 minutes’ walk from one of these natural pools and 10 minutes’ walk from the other one. Just follow the coastal path left or right! Both have natural stone circles ideal for sunbathing peacefully.
There is a third spot for swimming very popular with divers located between the two natural pools in a cove just 100m from the bungalow. There are metal steps for getting in and out of the sea.
The next village of Mala is about 3km away there are a few good restaurants there and a good chemist.
The nearest sandy beach is about 7km away in Arrieta a small fishing village famous for its fresh fish.
Charco del Palo was the first naturist village in the Canary Islands, naturists from all over Europe started coming in the 70s. The village is clothes optional so if you’re not a naturist it’s not a problem but please respect those who are! Naked access to restaurants and supermarkets is not allowed.
There is free street parking right outside the bungalows, we would recommend a rental car for your trip, they are very cheap on the island!
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 King bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Shared Garden, Gated-Community
Calle Cabrera Peraza 5 Lanzarote, Canary Islands., Charco del Palo, 35543, Spain
BUNGALOW A3 MANUAL / INFORMATION:
Before you depart please tell us your arrival time and estimated time of arrival at the bungalow so we can organise the cleaning etc.
We recommend that you rent a car. Call or send wasap to reserve with special prices from 95e per week, including full insurance: Simone +34 616 898 206
Our bungalow manager is called Romina, she works from 9 to 5 and on most occasions, she speaks English/Spanish and her telephone number is 651414518.
When you get to the village of Mala, you take the right turn between the Don Quijote Restaurant and the Jojoto Y Millo restaurant, it’s signposted to Charco del Palo, when you arrive in the village the main road is called Calle Montaña del Mojón. Go along that road and you will see a restaurant on the Right called Restaurante la Tunera, directly after the restaurant take the first right it’s actually the same road Calle Montaña del Mojón, at the bottom of that road there’s only one way to go LEFT and that road is called Calle Cabrera Perraza go about 300 metres down the road and the bungalows are on the left opposite a restaurant/bar called Cueva Paloma. Go through the white gate walk up the path past Casa Luz and A3 is behind casa Luz to the right of the swimming pool.
The bungalow has a combination lock box next to the front door and the code to open it is 1003 once you have put the combination push the lever down and that opens the lock, your keys are inside.
There is a washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, juicer, oven hob ironing board, iron and hair dryer etc. etc. in the kitchen.
We provide, sheets, bath and hand towels and beach towels these are left on your bed on arrival together with a bottle of water.
STAYING FOR MORE THAN 8 DAYS:
If you are staying for more than a week we will do a weekly clean together with sheet and towel changes.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS: code for Spain: (0034)
Simone 616 898 206
Alan Maddock: 696 982 843
Romina (bungalow manager usually there 9 to 5): 651414518
Police and emergency services: 112
CHEMIST AND HOSPITALS:
The nearest chemist is in Mala on the main street, just go back from Charco del Palo up to the two restaurants turn right and the chemist is 300 metres on the right.
The nearest hospital is in Arrecife go up the hill to Tinajo and turn left towards Arrecife it’s on that just just before getting into Arrecife.
There is a private hospital “Hospiten” next to the golf course in Puerto del Carmen.
There is a fuse box next to the door, to turn the electricity on all the fuses must be turned up. In the UK plugs are fused, In Spain there is a big fuse box by the door, if something causes a fuse to blow one of the switches in the fuse box will go down just remove the cause of the blown fuse (ie a broken toaster!) and turn the fuse back up.
Water is very scarce in Lanzarote so please use it sparingly! Don’t leave taps running please.
Please don't smoke in the bungalow!
The wifi name is: wificanarias.com-a3
The wifi code is charcoa3 all lower case.
CONTRACTUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE VACATIONAL LEASE
We hereby inform you that in accordance with the Spanish and Community legal regulations for the protection of public safety, as established in the Regulation of Vacancies of the CCAA of the Canary Islands, Decree 113/2015, dated May 22, of the Government of the Canary Islands, we are obliged to send the following information to the Police or Civil Guard, relating to all persons staying in our apartments. Please send us these details for each guest before your arrival:
-Name and surname:
-ID or passport number:
-Passport issue date:
-Passport expiry date:
In order to comply with the legal obligation indicated above, we need the above information for each guest. We hereby declare that Quemao La Santa, SL undertakes to use this data exclusively for the aforementioned purpose.
Below you will find the terms and conditions for your stay in our bungalow in Charco del Palo Lanzarote.
1. The present contract relates to the holiday lease of the bungalow located in Calle Cabrera Perraza no 5, Municipality of Haria, Lanzarote (Las Palmas), inscribed in the Registry of Holiday Homes of the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands in accordance with Decree 113/2015 of 22 May.
2. The bungalow is habitable and clean, and in good working order and upkeep. The condition of the furniture and services of the same are in accordance with the description and photographs that can be seen on the website used.
3. The lessor agrees to let to the lessee, who accepts, the described bungalow and furniture described in the previous point, for a seasonal lease for the duration agreed in the reservation made.
4. The present lease constitutes a seasonal lease for holiday reasons, as described in Article 3. 2 of Law 29/1994 on Urban Leases and Decree 113/2015 of the Community of the Canary Islands, and under no circumstances may the lease subject to this contract be used on any other dates.
5. The rental price and the form of payment are those previously agreed between lessor and lessee through the website used.
6. Duration: the lease will have the duration agreed by lessor and lessee on the website used, the lease in question being automatically terminated on the last day agreed by the parties, the lessee having to return the keys as agreed by both parties.
7. The lessee undertakes to keep the bungalow in good condition for the duration of the contract.
8. The Lessee shall not engage in activities that are noisy, disturbing, harmful, dangerous, unlawful or contrary to the Statutes of the Community. Neither can it store inflammable, explosive or corrosive materials in the home and or engage in any mercantile activities or industry within the property.
9. The Lessee undertakes to respect the rules set out on the website used, and in particular those relating to the terrace hours of use, sub-letting of rooms, no smoking and no pets rules, except by mutual agreement with the owner.
10. The lessee shall be directly and exclusively responsible and liable for any damage to the property, deterioration or loss occurring in the same, whether caused by the lessee or by the others living in the apartment.
11. The lessee may not do any building, nor make any modifications without the written permission of the Lessor. In no case can you drill holes in the walls.
12. The Lessee waives the rights contained in articles 31 to 33 of the Urban Leases Act of Spain, and therefore to the rights of Lease, Subletting, Assignment or Transfer, whether in whole or in part.
13. The lessee declares to have read and understood the present terms and conditions, as well as to be legally bound by them, constituting, consequently, a binding legal agreement between you and Quemao La Santa, SL.
14. The lessor and lessee accept the jurisdiction of the courts of the place where the apartment is located.
15. The laws of Spain and specifically the current Law of Urban Leases are applicable.
The sending of the personal data previously requested implies the acceptance of the CONTRACTUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE VACATIONAL LEASE, and in particular the declaration indicated in point 13 of the same.