- SQM 140
Villa Galan is 80 metres from the sea with fantastic ocean views. The coast at Charco del Palo is wild and rugged and there are two large natural rock pools very close to the villa with great sandy areas for sunbathing. Charco del Palo is very popular with divers due to the cristal clear water and abundance of fish. The villa has three bedrooms two with ensuite bathrooms, two sitting rooms and a large terrace area with sunbeds and covered dining area. A fully fitted kitchen WI-FI and sat TV.
The Villa has two large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and King Size beds 180 x 200 cm. Optionally we can make the room up as 2 independent single beds of 90 cm x 200cm. Please indicate your preference, by default, if you do not request otherwise, you will find a King Size bed and additional Viscolastic mattress.
The windows of the two main bedrooms have curtains and black out blinds ideal for daytime siestas or keeping the light out early morning.
You will find a hair dryer in each main room.
There is an area prepared as third bedroom with a double bed 150 x 190 cm.
The Villa has a large fully equipped kitchen as well as ironing and utility room.
Equipment includes fridge-freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, hob, electric oven, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, juicer, blender, ..
In the solana there is a small orchard, in season there are some very good tomatoes, help yourself.
The household utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware are in keeping with the villa's high standards . If you're missing anything please ask for it and we will try to provide it.
LIVING ROOM: Cheslong sofa, armchair, 55 "TV with access to the main German, Spanish and English channels. There is also a desk in case you need to study or do any work.
Dining table for eight, bookcase, a desk and a glass cabinet where you'll find some bottles of liquor, please help yourself. There is also an open fire, the weather in Charco del Palo is very good all year round, but maybe on some winter night you may want to light it.
There's a large covered terrace with ceramic dining table for 6 people and a living room area with wicker furniture. A large sliding glass door separates it from the open terrace. In the back of the covered terrace we have prepared an area for use as the third bedroom.
As mentioned earlier there are two full en suite bathrooms with the two main bedrooms and a guest toilet near the kitchen.
The main bathrooms have been completely renovated in May 2017 and we have incorporated a large and comfortable walk in shower.
The three bathrooms all have windows to the outside.
OUTSIDE TERRACE AND GARDEN
On the terrace you will find enough sunbeds and sunbed mattresses for all the guests. There's also an outdoor dining table under a pergola for breakfast, lunch or dinner outdoors.
There is also a hot and cold water outdoor shower ideal for getting the sand and salt off from the beach or just to cool off if you are sunbathing.
Simone is our bungalow manager and she's available to help with anything you need. Simone is German but speaks fluent Spanish and English and Alan has lived on the island for 33 years so we will both be happy to point you in all the right directions!! Romina is in charge of cleaning, she speaks English and Spanish, she’s around most days if you need help with anything.
We provide sheets, duvets, blankets, bath towels, hand and beach towels, gel, shampoo, salt, pepper, water, sugar, saccharin, oil, vinegar, toilet paper, paper napkins, paper towels, mops and soap.
There is detergent and fabric softener for the washing machine. We also provide iron, ironing board, pegs and clothesline.
We provide a heater for the occasional winter night although we don’t think you’ll need it!
If you are staying more than ten days in the bungalow, we will provide clean sheets and towels once a week.
We also have a baby cot and high chair available should you need them.
We provide full broadband Wi-Fi.
Smoking is forbidden inside the bungalow, you can smoke freely if you wish on the terrace.
Pets are not allowed without our consent.
Water is very scarce in Lanzarote and comes mostly from desalination plants with high CO2 emissions, so please use sparingly.
FIRST AID KIT
We hope you won't need it, but we provide a small first aid kit.
Charco del Palo is a small laid-back village on Lanzarote’s northeastern coast. There are three restaurants in the village a small commercial centre with a supermarket and a pub. The bungalows are just 100 metres from the sea.
Charco del Palo has two natural sea water rock swimming pools one at each end of the village with white sand ideal for sunbathing and swimming with access stairs. These natural pools fill up at high tide so the water is renewed daily. The bungalow is located less than 5 minutes’ walk from one of these natural pools and 10 minutes’ walk from the other one. Just follow the coastal path left or right! Both have natural stone circles ideal for sunbathing peacefully.
There is a third spot for swimming very popular with divers located between the two natural pools in a cove just 100m from the bungalow. There are metal steps for getting in and out of the sea.
The next village of Mala is about 3km away there are a few good restaurants there and a good chemist.
The nearest sandy beach is about 7km away in Arrieta a small fishing village famous for its fresh fish.
Charco del Palo was the first naturist village in the Canary Islands, naturists from all over Europe started coming in the 70s. The village is clothes optional so if you’re not a naturist it’s not a problem but please respect those who are! Naked access to restaurants and supermarkets is not allowed.
There is parking right outside the bungalow, we would recommend a rental car for your trip, they are very cheap on the island!
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet, 1 Workroom
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 King bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingFireplace, Heating available
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Private Garden
CALLE CABRERA PERAZA, 7 Charco del Palo, Lanzarote, Spain, Charco del Palo, 35543, Spain
VILLA MANUAL / INFORMATION:
Address: Calle Cabrera Perraza Nº7, Charco del Palo.
Before you depart please tell us your arrival time and estimated time of arrival at the villa so we can try and meet you at the villa and show you around. We have a key box entry system for the villa in case for some reason we can’t be there at the time you arrive.
Our villa manager is called Romina, she works from 9 to 5 and on most occasions, will meet you at the villa if you arrive between those times and if you text/call or watsap her when you are leaving the airport, she speaks English/Spanish and her telephone number is 651414518.
When you get to the village of Mala, you take the right turn between the Don Quijote Restaurant and the Jojoto Y Millo restaurant, it’s signposted to Charco del Palo, when you arrive in the village the main road is called Calle Montaña del Mojón. Go along that road and you will see a restaurant on the Right called Restaurante la Tunera, directly after the restaurant take the first right it’s actually the same road Calle Montaña del Mojón, at the bottom of that road there’s only one way to go LEFT and that road is called Calle Cabrera Perraza go to the very end of the road and the villa is the last house on the left, it’s called VILLA GALAN.
To get to the front door go right down the path beside the villa (the pathway is easy to find it’s between the house and the bushes) and the front door is the first door on the left. The villa has a combination lock box next to the front door and the code to open it is 1705 once you have put the combination push the lever down and that opens the lock, your keys are inside.
There is a washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, toaster, juicer, microwave, oven, hob etc. etc. in the kitchen, there is an ironing board, iron and hair dryer in the utility room.
We provide, sheets, bath and hand towels and beach towels these are left on your bed on arrival together with a bottle of water.
STAYING FOR MORE THAN A WEEK:
If you are staying for more than a week we will do a weekly clean together with sheet and towel changes.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS: code for Spain: (0034)
Chus (General manager and hire car): 606921425
Me! Alan Maddock: 696982843
Romina (bungalow manager usually there 9 to 5): 651414518
My office: 928806824
Gabriel (For help in Spanish): 609872553
Police and emergency services: 112
CHEMIST AND HOSPITALS:
The nearest chemist is in Mala on the main street, just go back from Charco del Palo up to the two restaurants turn right and the chemist is 300 metres on the right.
The nearest hospital is in Arrecife go up the hill to Tinajo and turn left towards Arrecife it’s on that just before getting into Arrecife.
There is a private hospital “Hospiten” next to the golf course in Puerto del Carmen.
There is a fuse box next to the door, to turn the electricity on all the fuses must be turned up. In the UK plugs are fused, In Spain there is a big fuse box by the door, if something causes a fuse to blow one of the switches in the fuse box will go down just remove the cause of the blown fuse (i.e. a broken toaster!) and turn the fuse back up.
Water is very scarce in Lanzarote so please use it sparingly! Don’t leave taps running please.
Please don't smoke in the villa!
The wifi name is: WIFICANARIAS
The wifi code is lanzarote999 all lower case.
CONTRACTUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE VACATIONAL LEASE
We hereby inform you that in accordance with the Spanish and Community legal regulations for the protection of public safety, as established in the Regulation of Vacancies of the CCAA of the Canary Islands, Decree 113/2015, dated May 22, of the Government of the Canary Islands, we are obliged to send the following information to the Police or Civil Guard, relating to all persons staying in our villa. Please send us these details for each guest before your arrival:
-Name and surname:
-ID or passport number:
-Passport issue date:
-Passport expiry date:
In order to comply with the legal obligation indicated above, we need the above information for each guest. We hereby declare that Quemao La Santa, SL undertakes to use this data exclusively for the aforementioned purpose.
Below you will find the terms and conditions for your stay in our villa in Charco del Palo, Lanzarote.
1. The present contract relates to the holiday lease of the villa located in Charco del Palo, Calle Cabrera Peraza 7 Municipality of Haria, Lanzarote (Las Palmas), inscribed in the Registry of Holiday Homes of the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands in accordance with Decree 113/2015 of 22 May.
2. The villa is habitable and clean, and in good working order and upkeep. The condition of the furniture and services of the same are in accordance with the description and photographs that can be seen on the website used.
3. The lessor agrees to let to the lessee, who accepts, the described apartment and furniture described in the previous point, for a seasonal lease for the duration agreed in the reservation made.
4. The present lease constitutes a seasonal lease for holiday reasons, as described in Article 3. 2 of Law 29/1994 on Urban Leases and Decree 113/2015 of the Community of the Canary Islands, and under no circumstances may the lease subject to this contract be used on any other dates.
5. The rental price and the form of payment are those previously agreed between lessor and lessee through the website used.
6. Duration: the lease will have the duration agreed by lessor and lessee on the website used, the lease in question being automatically terminated on the last day agreed by the parties, the lessee having to return the keys as agreed by both parties.
7. The lessee undertakes to keep the house in good condition for the duration of the contract.
8. The Lessee shall not engage in activities that are noisy, disturbing, harmful, dangerous, unlawful or contrary to the Statutes of the Community. Neither can it store inflammable, explosive or corrosive materials in the home and or engage in any mercantile activities or industry within the property.
9. The Lessee undertakes to respect the rules set out on the website used, and in particular those relating to the community terrace hours of use, sub-letting of rooms, no smoking and no pets rules, except by mutual agreement with the owner.
10. The lessee shall be directly and exclusively responsible and liable for any damage to the property, deterioration or loss occurring in the same, whether caused by the lessee or by the others living in the apartment.
11. The lessee may not do any building, nor make any modifications without the written permission of the Lessor. In no case can you drill holes in the walls.
12. The Lessee waives the rights contained in articles 31 to 33 of the Urban Leases Act of Spain, and therefore to the rights of Lease, Subletting, Assignment or Transfer, whether in whole or in part.
13. The lessee declares to have read and understood the present terms and conditions, as well as to be legally bound by them, constituting, consequently, a binding legal agreement between you and Quemao La Santa, SL.
14. The lessor and lessee accept the jurisdiction of the courts of the place where the apartment is located.
15. The laws of Spain and specifically the current Law of Urban Leases are applicable.
The sending of the personal data previously requested implies the acceptance of the CONTRACTUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE VACATIONAL LEASE, and in particular the declaration indicated in point 13 of the same.