- SQM 90
This Beachfront house has just been completely renovated, The house has a spacious south facing terrace right on the beach. The terrace has a dining table and chairs and sun beds. There are 3 bedrooms bathroom with walk in shower and a fully fitted kitchen.
The house has TV and WI-FI.
The house is close to all ameneties as well as numerous restaurants, supermarkets and chemists. The promenade in front of the house runs for 26km, ideal for walking jogging or just watching the world go by!
This 90m2 house has 3 bedrooms and capacity for 7 people. There are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom and also a double sofa bed in the sitting room.
There's a large bathroom with walk in shower. The house is literally on the beach just walk out of the door cross the promenade and you're on the beach.
The house has an outside terrace with covered dining area and a BBQ.
Simone is our property manager and she's available to help with anything you need. Simone is German but speaks fluent Spanish and English and Alan has lived on the island for 33 years so we will both be happy to point you in all the right directions!!
We provide sheets, duvets, blankets, bath towels, hand and beach towels, gel, shampoo, toilet paper, mops and soap.
If you are staying more than ten days in the bungalow, we will provide clean sheets and towels once a week.
We also have a baby cot and high chair available should you need them.
We provide full broadband Wi-Fi.
Smoking is forbidden inside the bungalow, you can smoke freely if you wish on the terrace.
Pets are not allowed without our consent.
Water is very scarce in Lanzarote and comes mostly from desalination plants with high CO2 emissions, so please use sparingly.
Matagorda: Is located frontline on the extensive seafront promenade that runs from Costa Teguise to Puerto del Carmen a full 26km great for long walks or cycling. Just cross
the promenade and you're on the beach. The house is close to all ameneties including restaurants supermarkets and chemists.
Lanzarote enjoys year round good weather, great winter sun location being only 4 hours flight from the UK and northern Europe. Most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are lots of other attractions not to miss like the caves at Jameos del Agua, the green caves, Mirador del Rio, El Golfo, the Sunday market at Teguise, Cesar Manrique's house, the cactus garden and the wine growing region at La Geria.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches aswell as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for watersports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, boating, golf and swimming. The island is famous for triathlon and especially it's ironman international event. The island is a cycle paradise both for road and off road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
The apartment is 5 mins walk from the bus stop, but for getting around we recommend hire car which is particularly cheap on the island, we can help you to find a car that suits you.
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 2 Double bed, 1 Studio couch, 1 Single bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryBathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ
Avenida de las Playas 87 Matagorda, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Puerto del Carmen, 35510, Spain
BUNGALOW MATAGORDA / INFORMATION:
ADDRESS: AVENIDA DE LAS PLAYAS 87.
Before you depart please tell us your arrival time and estimated time of arrival at the bungalow so we can try and meet you at the bungalow and show you around. We have a key box entry system for the bungalow in case for some reason we can’t be there at the time you arrive.
Our bungalow manager is called Alan, you can text/call or watsap him he speaks English/Spanish and his telephone number is 696982843.
From the airport turn left onto the dual carriageway signposted Pto del Carmen, get in the left-hand lane and take the first exit signposted Puerto del Carmen. Take the first right after the petrol station signposted Matagorda. At the first roundabout turn right signposted Puerto del Carmen. At the next roundabout go straight on to Calle Agonal, follow the road to the end park and your house is 30 metres to your right on the beach front promenade. There are 3 bungalows and yours is the middle one. Number 87.
The bungalow has a combination lock box next to the front door and the code to open it is 7002 once you have put the combination in pull the box towards you to open it, your keys are inside.
There is a washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, juicer, oven hob ironing board, iron and hair dryer etc. etc. in the kitchen.
We provide, sheets, bath and hand towels and beach towels these are left on your bed on arrival together with a bottle of water.
STAYING FOR MORE THAN A WEEK:
If you are staying for more than a week we will do a weekly clean together with sheet and towel changes.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS: code for Spain: (0034)
Me! Alan Maddock: 696982843
My office: 928803122
Chus- General manager: (car hire, excursions, local info etc.) 606921425
Police and emergency services: 112
CHEMIST AND HOSPITALS:
The nearest chemist is about 200 metres along the front to the right!
The nearest hospital is in Arrecife go past the airport take the circunvalacion then the first left to Tinajo the hospital is 300 metres on your right.
There is a private hospital “Hospiten” next to the golf course in Puerto del Carmen.
There is a fuse box next to the door, to turn the electricity on all the fuses must be turned up. In the UK plugs are fused, In Spain there is a big fuse box by the door, if something causes a fuse to blow one of the switches in the fuse box will go down just remove the cause of the blown fuse (ie. a broken toaster!) and turn the fuse back up.
Water is very scarce in Lanzarote so please use it sparingly! Don’t leave taps running please.
Please don't smoke in the bungalow!
The wifi name is: MATA2
The wifi code is: 22496669
CONTRACTUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE VACATIONAL LEASE
We hereby inform you that in accordance with the Spanish and Community legal regulations for the protection of public safety, as established in the Regulation of Vacancies of the CCAA of the Canary Islands, Decree 113/2015, dated May 22, of the Government of the Canary Islands, we are obliged to send the following information to the Police or Civil Guard, relating to all persons staying in our apartments. Please send us these details for each guest before your arrival:
-Name and surname:
-ID or passport number:
-Passport issue date:
-Passport expiry date:
In order to comply with the legal obligation indicated above, we need the above information for each guest. We hereby declare that we undertake to use this data exclusively for the aforementioned purpose.
Below you will find the terms and conditions for your stay in our bungalow in Matagorda Lanzarote.
1. The present contract relates to the holiday lease of the bungalow located in Avenida del Playas 87, Puerto del carmen Municipality of Tias, Lanzarote (Las Palmas), inscribed in the Registry of Holiday Homes of the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands in accordance with Decree 113/2015 of 22 May.
2. The bungalow is habitable and clean, and in good working order and upkeep. The condition of the furniture and services of the same are in accordance with the description and photographs that can be seen on the website used.
3. The lessor agrees to let to the lessee, who accepts, the described bungalow and furniture described in the previous point, for a seasonal lease for the duration agreed in the reservation made.
4. The present lease constitutes a seasonal lease for holiday reasons, as described in Article 3. 2 of Law 29/1994 on Urban Leases and Decree 113/2015 of the Community of the Canary Islands, and under no circumstances may the lease subject to this contract be used on any other dates.
5. The rental price and the form of payment are those previously agreed between lessor and lessee through the website used.
6. Duration: the lease will have the duration agreed by lessor and lessee on the website used, the lease in question being automatically terminated on the last day agreed by the parties, the lessee having to return the keys as agreed by both parties.
7. The lessee undertakes to keep the bungalow in good condition for the duration of the contract.
8. The Lessee shall not engage in activities that are noisy, disturbing, harmful, dangerous, unlawful or contrary to the Statutes of the Community. Neither can it store inflammable, explosive or corrosive materials in the home and or engage in any mercantile activities or industry within the property.
9. The Lessee undertakes to respect the rules set out on the website used, and in particular those relating to the terrace hours of use, sub-letting of rooms, no smoking and no pets rules, except by mutual agreement with the owner.
10. The lessee shall be directly and exclusively responsible and liable for any damage to the property, deterioration or loss occurring in the same, whether caused by the lessee or by the others living in the apartment.
11. The lessee may not do any building, nor make any modifications without the written permission of the Lessor. In no case can you drill holes in the walls.
12. The Lessee waives the rights contained in articles 31 to 33 of the Urban Leases Act of Spain, and therefore to the rights of Lease, Subletting, Assignment or Transfer, whether in whole or in part.
13. The lessee declares to have read and understood the present terms and conditions, as well as to be legally bound by them, constituting, consequently, a binding legal agreement between you and Quemao La Santa, SL.
14. The lessor and lessee accept the jurisdiction of the courts of the place where the apartment is located.
15. The laws of Spain and specifically the current Law of Urban Leases are applicable.
The sending of the personal data previously requested implies the acceptance of the CONTRACTUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE VACATIONAL LEASE, and in particular the declaration indicated in point 13 of the same.